The Cleaner/Specialized Janitorial position (Microcleaner) is a critical role in the company which ensures the proper cleaning of the cleanroom (controlled environments) and GMP laboratory environments. This person will also participate in the decontamination(fogging) of controlled environments and office spaces.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- Perform cleaning operations under strict guidelines. Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning procedures to ensuring all cleanings are completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for participating in continuous training: GMP training, technical skills, safety, performance improvement.
- Normal responsibilities include detail document control (using Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Normal duties include but are not limited to cleaning all surfaces within the controlled environment, including ceilings, walls, equipment and floors.
- The ability to follow customer standard operating procedures in precise detail including documentation.
- Identify deviations in cleaning and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
- Review change to GMP documentation and re-train.
- Assist in the cross training of other Controlled Contamination Services personnel.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry level job, GED preferred but not required. Previous work experience preferred.
The Microcleanermust have and be able to consistently apply the following skills at the levels indicated to produce assigned results
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Initiative Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Works well with others
- Comfortable in Indoor/Outdoor and Construction Environments
A Microcleaner is required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities:
- Stand (8 - 10 hours)
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Reach with hands or arms
- Steel Toe Shoes may be required
- The Weight or Force requirement in this position is: Up to 50 pounds
- This position requires to have close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.