Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking full-time Janitorial Workers for our Maryville and Granite City, IL locations, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Perform routine janitorial duties.
- Maintain grounds.
- Run mail/supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
- Possess one-year experience of basic janitorial skills including floor care (strip and wax) and building maintenance support.
- Must be knowledgeable in operating floor machines.
- Must be able to lift and push a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must be able to climb and work off a ladder.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet standards for agency auto insurance coverage.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled