- Associate's Degree or higher
- 5 yrs Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Complete knowledge of financial products and services used by commercial and retail customers with an emphasis on Japanese owned and operated companies and its executives and employees.
- Demonstrate sales and portfolio management ability.
- Good understanding of issues related to economic, political, and business practices with in Pacific Rim countries with an emphasis in Japan.
- Must be fluent in Japanese.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.