Japanese Bilingual Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant - El Paso, TX
Japanese Bilingual Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant
A global logistics company is looking for a detail-oriented, multi-tasking, stable candidate for their Japanese bilingual customer service/ administrative assistant position. This position is responsible for performing sales support functions, including providing customer service, maintaining sales information, and creating documents as necessary.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Performs sales support functions by processing sales data and generating sales reports; contracts; by documenting new project inquiries from new and current clients; by conducting research activities over the telephone in order to grasp current market needs; by making quotations and sending them to the customers; by contacting customers in order to troubleshoot problems as they occur; and by performing any other sales support functions as necessary.
• Provides customer service by effectively communicating with customers via phone, fax, and e-mail and handling questions, requests, and claims; by providing information about sales order status; by providing customer quotes; by following up on all customer calls, visits, and inquiries ; by reporting customer concerns, and resolving when possible; and by troubleshooting any problems in a timely manner.
• Maintains information by maintaining sales data; by entering sales and profit data per customer/ product; by inputting new client company information in the database; by creating customer contact reports; and by documenting new project inquiries from new and current clients.
• Manages time and resources by using tools provided by the company (phone, fax, email) in order to maximize productivity and to accomplish tasks on time.
• Keeps management informed by participating in meetings; and by reporting problems to management verbally or in writing in order to avoid confusion and further problems.
• Performs general administrative duties by writing and distributing reports and other correspondence; by distributing mail and faxes when necessary; by accurately filling and maintaining documents; by making copies; and by performing other administrative duties as neede.
Frequency of OT (Rare)
El Paso, TX
Japanese/ English Bilingual Skill (Business level)
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experiences
E-visa sponsorship is available for candidates with previous background