Japanese-English Bilingual HR Generalist
We are working with an international trading company that is seeking an HR Generalist with Japanese-English bilingual skills to join their HR team. The HR Generalist will be responsible for handling documentation for personnel and benefit files as well as supporting recruiting, payroll, and other HR duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with expatriates and/or executives on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and can handle confidential matters in a discreet and professional manner. If you are looking to take the next step up in your career with an international company, apply today!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Able to communicate in Japanese and English (oral and written)
- 2-5 years working in a human resources administrative role, ideally for the logistics industry
- Planned, organized approached to tasks to handle employee personal information, benefits, 401K, etc.
- Able to maintain confidentiality about sensitive matters in a professional manner
- Experience working with Expatriates and/or Executives is a big plus
- Excellent written, oral, and telephone communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Full Benefits Package
- Salary Dependent on Experience
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.
Competitive Benefits Package, Salary DOE