Looking for Java Architect, Jersey City, NJ
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Experience and Skills:
- 6+ Years of Data Service Layer development experience
- Strong Experience in using open source real-time frameworks on containers for high availability and throughput
- Experience in Apache Spark Development and Spark Streaming in combination with Java, Scala or pySpark
- Experience in building, optimizing data pipelines and related data sets in both real time and batch
- Experience in data migration from relational databases to Hadoop HDFS, and Data ingestion from Kafka
- Load, Transform, analyze and Store raw data from various data sources using Spark using multiple formats including JSON, CSV, Parquet etc.
- Proficient in development with Core Java. Experience in developing Restful web services and micro services using spring boot.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
If you are interested in this role please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732)-579-8451