Synechron is one of the leading digital transformation companies focused exclusively on financial services industry.
Headquartered in New York and with 18 offices around the world, Synechron is helping global financial services and insurance companies embrace the most cutting-edge innovations to evolve their businesses. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in capital markets, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. This has helped the company to grow to $500+ million in annual revenue and 8,000 employees, and we’re continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs). It has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, India, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France and development centers in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai in India.
Title: - Java Developers
Engagement Type: - Full time/W2
Work Location: - Chicago, IL
Experience: - 5-8 years +
Company: - Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Should have at least 6+ years of experience in software development
- Strong Objected Oriented Design and Programming experience
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skill
- Deep understanding of Core Java
- Proficient with Spring (Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC) and Hibernate
- Experience with relational database (Oracle) & SQL
- Proficient with Jenkins and Chef
- Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering
If interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will call you to discuss more.
Java Developer / Engineer