Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a Cincinnati area company to locate a Java developer for a contract to hire position.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems:
- Prepares detailed design specifications from which programs will be written
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains application programs.
- Consults with users or other IT professionals to resolve issues with programs. Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines. Provides estimates for planned work.
- Exhibits strong business knowledge and builds strong customer relationships.
- Occasionally leads small projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- J2EE, Spring/Hibernate required
- Experience with JSF beneficial.
- Struts Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years work-related experience
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.