Full Stack Java Developer
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and high profile opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a large, American, retail organization located in Cincinnati, OH.
Applicants must have 10+ years of Java Developer experience. If interested in any Java Development opportunities in the greater Cincinnati area, send a resume to Paige Collins, Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Responsibilities of Java Developer:
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Participate on an Agile software development team including active participation in all Agile ceremonies (refinement, planning, retrospectives, and showcases).
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Top 3 Technologies for Java Developer:
- SQL Server
Requirements for Java Developer:
- Proven success developing Java Features associated with large scale projects
- 7 + years of experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies.
- 7 years minimum experience in core Java technologies
- 7 years minimum experience in Object Oriented Design / Architecture
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and methodology.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*