· Work with the client technical team, understand the eco system;
· Analyze customer requirements, challenges from an IT and business process perspective by interacting with the customer architects / SMEs and reviewing documentation;
· Provide recommendations (e.g. product implementation, platform identification, architecture suitability, gap analysis, customization/bolt on development and integration, product maintenance) to address the same
· Create solution architecture and present the benefits of the solution
· Lead proof of concept for the business problem and provide inputs on technical robustness and scalability of the product to the LPC.
· Insurance domain knowledge and/or any other P&C product knowledge
· Agile Scrum methodology is highly desired
· B. S. Degree in Computer Science or 4+ years of relevant Experience.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Java Developer / Engineer