Apex Systems, is searching for a Contract (potential to hire) Full-Stack Java Engineer position in the Richmond, VA area. Please see the description below:
Job Description: ***Possibility of conversion for the right candidate; must be currently eligible to work in the US without sponsorship***
* Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
* Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
* Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* Responsible for design/code/implement/test/roll out support.
* Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Java, J2EE, Spring, REST API, Web Services, JUnit, Linux
* Familiarity with GitHub as source control.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Must work directly on Apex Systems W2 (no pass throughs)
If interested, please email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178