Veritude is looking for a Java Software Engineer at Fidelity Investments. This role is based in Jersey City, NJ.
Designs, modifies, develops and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. May also participate in solution design and requirement gathering.
• Interpret business requirements and deliver winning solutions
• Works across the enterprise with various sub-providers and consumers
• Delivers projects in light of the SDLC (Software development lifecycle)
- Strong Core Java Skills with Spring Boot/Spring Integration
- Experience with FIX Engines/Financial knowledge is desired.
- Any Scripting skills (Python or Perl) is added advantage.
- Experience working with in an Agile environment and Jira is nice to have
- Thorough knowledge of object orient principles
- Develop and maintain Java applications with a focus on enterprise technologies
- Understanding of network technologies such as sockets, SSL and HTTP protocols