Veritude is looking for a Java Software Engineer Fidelity Investments. This role is based in Jersey City, NJ.
Designs, modifies, develops and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. May also participate in solution design and requirement gathering.
• Interpret business requirements and deliver winning solutions
• Works across the enterprise with various sub-providers and consumers
• Delivers projects in light of the SDLC (Software development lifecycle)
• Experience with Java, J2EE, SOA, and XML, Spring,
• Experience working with in an Agile environment and Jira is nice to have
• Thorough knowledge of object orient principles
• Develop and maintain Java applications with a focus on enterprise technologies
• Hands on web service development experience with SOAP and RESTful specifications
• Experience with concurrency, object pooling and threading
• Understanding of network technologies such as sockets, SSL and HTTP protocols