CBTS is currently hiring Digital Java Developers to join our internal Java Practice. Our application development teams are working on state-of-the-art applications from customers all over the US who have chosen CBTS to deliver their java digital solutions. If you are looking to develop tomorrow’s applications within a team environment, fun collaborative office and excellent PTO, healthcare and retirement benefits then APPLY NOW to secure an interview.
These roles will range from junior (1 year minimum Professional experience) to Senior/Lead/Architect Level. Pay with is based on technical skills, professional years of experience and market rates. Positions open will include full stack java developers, front end Java developers with Angular4, Back-end Developers with JSON and REST API experience.
- Designs, develops and implements web-based, cloud-aware Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Leverages agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and continuous integration to improve overall execution speed and code quality.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Internal IT Departments and Client Support teams to deliver high quality products.
- Provides application support and performs system troubleshooting across platform and application domains.
- Identifies opportunities and lead effort to improve system efficiency and reduce support footprint.
- Contributes and champions the maintenance of unit and integration test bed for applications.
- Independently analyzes and resolves complex and high impact production issues. Provide Level 2 and 3 production support on rotation.
- 4+ years of server-side Java (Java Enterprise Edition - JEE, Servlets, JSP).
- 2+ years of Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Web, Spring Boot, Spring Integration).
- 4+ years of test-driven development (Junit, Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI).
- 2+ years of SOAP or RESTful Web Services experience.
- Experience with both Relational and non-relational Databases Preferably SQL Server 2014/2016, Oracle 11, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Cassandra, or Mongo
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Excellent communication skills; articulate ideas clearly and concisely
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws
- Donation-Matching Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Food and Coffee
- Game Rooms
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home