Working with designers to understand requirements/designs - complete development and unit testing, support user testing.
- Has in-depth knowledge of software engineering utilizing Web based or Object Oriented Technologies including Java.
- Working with other team members from the beginning of the product cycle through release, Software Engineers design and implement sophisticated products using the latest and most advanced engineering technologies in the industry.
- Individuals will have good troubleshooting skills, and have experience with large-scale distributed system environments.
- Will create, and test programs and modify programs for introduction into production
- Support changes and enhancements from initial development through production deployment
- Develop new systems and programs as required by the customer to include both upgrades and new releases.
- Core Java expertise (Eclipse/Junit experience)
- Stored proc /trigger plus
- Basic Unix
- CC&B experience preferred.
- Must be willing to learn and train CCB
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178