- As a Software Engineer you will design, create and support software application using Informatica PowerCenter / Java on an Oracle database.
- Interface with the user community to capture business ask, provide technical recommendations and build software solution.
- Candidate will actively contribute during multiple SDLC phases starting from project initiation to production continuity support.
- Experience in Kafka Connect and streams (having knowledge of spark streaming is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Control-M, UNIX, Cassandra, Spring, Spring boot, Python, tomcat, Possibly Apache Nifi
- Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix, Control-M, BigData, JEE Stack, handling high data volume(good to have), Agile Scrum methodology and framework, Jira, SDLC, good communication skills, ability to interface with multiple stakeholders at ease, manage priorities.