The Automobile Club of Missouri is experiencing growth and we need a Java Developer to be part of an Agile/Scrum product development team.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate, refine, decompose, and pull in work as a team to deliver within each determined sprint.
- Deliver application functionality for our product end-users.
- Experience in application design, development, and deployment of code.
- Experience as a Product Team member for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement practices
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches (XP, Kanban, FDD, TDD) and familiarity with scaled agile (SAFe, LeSS, DaD)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile/DevOps techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience in a ‘DevOps’ environment where the team has a focus on automation and continuous integration
Come join an amazing organization with stability, growth potential and an amazing work culture where you are valued. We have more than 14,000 employees in 21 states and provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. Our membership continues to grow and we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
‘Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service ‘
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer