KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Design, develop, and unit test J2EE financial services applications to implement business requirements.
- Work with business analysts to understand application requirements.
- Work with architects to design and document database and application specifications.
- Work with the QA team to reproduce and resolve issues.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of applications.
- Assist with determining workarounds as well as long term solutions for production issues.
- Participate in application deployments to production.
- 1-5 years development experience in Java
- 1-3 years MVC framework experience (Spring preferred)
- 1-3 years ORM experience (Hibernate preferred)
- 1-3 years SQL experience
- BS in an Information Technology focused discipline (or equal experience)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accountability
- Effective troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of common design patterns and web application architecture
- RESTful Web service development experience
- Experience in the financial and/or mathematical fields
- Experience with ETL processes