Sr QA Automation Analyst
AF - #21548
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 6-12 Months+
The Sr QA Automation analyst must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight.
The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
- Assist QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
- Comply with the SDLC processes.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in QA/testing role
- Working knowledge of UNIX
- Scripting experience with one or more of the following: Shell, Bash, C++, C#, SQL, XML
- Experience testing in a Linux environment
- Automation testing with experience in Cucumber
- Knowledge and understanding of core JAVA
- Financial/Trading domain knowledge is preferred
Automation Tester, Automation Testing, Cucumber, Linux, Unix, Shell, Bash, Java, Sr QA analyst, Lead tester, SDLC, MAKE Corporation