Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Java Developer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Java Developer, you will develop applications and services and participate in back end development. You will have the opportunity to perform duties other than pure development work such as project management, testing, and customer interaction.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 2 years of experience with Java programming
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with web services and Linux operating systems
- Experience with software documentation, testing, and code maintenance
- Knowledge of how web applications perform in different web browsers
- Ability to interpret complex requests and implement based on aggressive timelines
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with little direction
- Ability to compare, process, organize and compile information
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand and convey complex technical information in simple terms
- Ability to recognize trends and provide relevant solutions
- Motivated individual who can engage others effectively
- Secret clearance
Great Additional Skills:
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.