Veritude is hiring a Java Developers for Fidelity Investments. The position will be based in Salt Lake City, UT.
Your software engineering, complex data, and Java experience is needed and will be utilized to provide migration utilities as we transition to the next generation cloud based business process management solution within Fidelity. You will work with a dedicated and innovative team that is responsible for crafting and building solutions to move Fidelity divisions to this new Enterprise-wide platform. Upon successful completion of the migration you will be intimately familiar with multiple aspects of this mission critical application suite.
The Expertise You Have (The order of these bullets do not matter)
- Java experience required
- System or data migration experience preferred
- Cloud development experience in AWS, GCP and/or Azure a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Build Pipelines,
- Automation and Automated Testing with system or data migration experience. Cloud development experience is a plus.
- If you are a leader among your peers and love tackling complex migration challenges, this is the place for you.
The Skills You Bring
- You thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Your communication with peers and leaders is clear and effective
- You are willing and excited to add your voice and opinion to the discussion
- You love to take initiative to solve a problem and get the job done
- You are ready to take on new challenges
The Value You Deliver
- Working in an agile environment where you will deliver value to customers consistently
- Coordinating with your peers to discuss and design solutions based on requirements
- Implementing requirements contained in user stories that you took part in grooming
- Leading initiatives where you will use your expertise and creativity to drive direction
- Celebrating success with your team as we deliver upon our goals