Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a “Java engineer“; the resource should have strong experience in REST, spring, Hibernate and CSS who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Role: Java Engineer
Skills required: Core Java, Java 8, Spring MVC, JSON, REST Services Development & Junit
Location: Mountain view, CA
Skill & Description:
● Solid design and coding skills (Java, XML, REST, SOAP, JSON)
● Strong OOD and SOA principles, with ability to implement them in a language of choice (Java/J2EE)
● Strong experience leading design and implementation of robust and highly scalable web services
● Knowledge of JBoss, Maven and Spring a plus
● Skilled in software development lifecycle processes. Experience with SCRUM, Agile and iterative approaches a plus
● Able to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction from business strategy to product strategy to high level technical design to detailed technical design to implementation
● Synthesize achievable solutions from diverse inputs, alternative sources (build / buy / partner) and complex data
● Experience with frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF a plus
● Prior working experience in utility computing and/or cloud computing domain highly desired
Commerce Platform Engineering team is building, highly scalable next generation eCommerce solutions. And we are looking for a talented individual to join our Engineering team as a Java Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company and be part of a highly progressive and transformative team.
Roles & responsibilities:
Engineer is responsible for developing both solutions for our clients as well as our internal platform. Our internal and client projects are multi-disciplinary in nature, and vary from backend services to front end web applications and everything in-between. We dabble in everything and if we or a client dreams up a solution, or wants to solve a problem, we make it happen. We expect that you have a positive “can-do” attitude, are a clear and concise communicator, are good at managing your time well, and are a quick thinker.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|