Synechron Inc, Looking for Java Full Stack Developer in Tampa, FL
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- 5-7 years hands on experience
- Experience in supporting Multi-tier java based applications
- Excellent analytic & problem solving skills
- Experience in different Java based frameworks with focus on Design, Development and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Expertized in troubleshooting, performance tuning and best practices
- Familiar with all phases of application lifecycle, from analysis, design and development and deployment.
- Knowledge of the FX/MM/FI market and products is very desirable.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including Web socket, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in developing AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. JQuery, AngularJS, SpringBoot etc.)
- Understanding of web services technologies such as Spring boot Micro services, REST, SOAP, HTTP, JSON
- Thorough understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes, OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, JDBC
- Exposure to an industry-standard database (Oracle or Sybase) on a UNIX platform with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
- Awareness of application servers /webservers (Weblogic, JBoss and iPlanet)
- Work experience in testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG
- Work experience on the transactional applications for low latency, high availability uses is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Swings/.Net/C# knowledge is a plus
- Linux commands, Shell Scripting, Design Patterns
- Work experience in building automation tools like Gradle/Maven
- pro-active in taking new enhancements and should be able to guide the juniors
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in developing & troubleshooting Java based applications.
- Building Core Interface components for enterprise Applications.
- Experience in analyzing the application flows and modules as per the requirements
- Applying possible design patterns based on design discussions during development phases
- Should be able deliver the bug-free & quality code in to INTG / SIT environment
- Should be able to write 100% Junit test cases for all the functionality introduced
- Should be able to write integration tests as required for testing the modules independently
- Experienced in application debugging, analyzing and fixing the issues in short time
- Should possess basic understanding in SQL & PL/SQL programming for BAU applications
- Able to deliver the tasks as per agreed timelines to meet project goals
- Working Experience on High Available and Scalable Systems
- knowledge on Quartz framework for designing scheduler
- Good knowledge & understanding on UNIX commands and shell scripting
- Knowledge in distributed caching
- Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications in Computer Engineering (preferable) or any Engineering stream with a very good academic record throughout.
- A high degree of Analytical ability and Quantitative skills is desirable
Java Developer / Engineer