Apex Systems has an immediate need for a Java Developer in our client's Mclean location.
The Java/J2EE Developer Specialist responsibilities include:
* Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
* Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
* Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
* Implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
* Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team oriented manner. *Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data SKILLS:
* Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
* Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
* Experience with SOAP based Web services is preferred.
* Familiarity with JSON, Jenkins, Maven Builds is a plus.
* Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry is a nice to have.
* Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project methodologies preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
* Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
* Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a resume immediately to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178