No sponsorship available.
You must live on Long Island, NY to be considered.
Multiple Java positions available.
1. Java Programmer (3 positions)
-Two to five years experience developing Core Java or J2EE web-based solutions.
-Strong knowledge of Java, JSP, Servlets, (EJB is a plus, but not necessary).
-Strong knowledge of relational databases.
-Working with application containers such as IBM/WebSphere and /or BEA/WebLogic is a plus.
-Some positions require Spring or Hibernate experience.
2. Java Lead Programmer Analyst position (2 positions)
-Developers are involved in all phases of software development.
-Required to work with the business group to define requirements, participate on a team of developers to design and implement a solution, and support the code after it's been deployed to
-Additional responsibilities include preparing documentation, providing input for functional and technical specifications, and making estimates for assigned tasks.
-Requirements include: 5 years experience developing web based business applications. Must have experience with MVC design, J2EE architecture, web services, Java 1.5, XML, SQL, Stored
3. Java Programmer
Functions and Duties
* Analyze operational/performance requirements and develop and maintain technical designs
* Participate in design and development of new applications features and functions
* Write high-quality code using J2EE, Java, SQL and XML/XSL, HTML/DHTML, Hibernate
* Define and develop application functionality and reports for internal and external customers
* Work with other team members and other development teams to effectively complete necessary deliverables
* Diagnose problems and develop solutions for application objects and components
* Investigate and resolve Bugs
4. Java Senior Developer
- 7-10 years experience in complex systems/software development
- Understanding and prior involvement in all the phases of a software product lifecycle
- Up-to-date on current and best practices and technologies related to software development and project management.
- Experience of working on enterprise Java/J2EE server projects with an in-depth technical role (EJB knowledge not essential).
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems with proper abstractions and modularity for long-term code lifespan.
- Ability to quickly understand large software bases and recognize areas for improvement and extension is required.
- Good knowledge of working with the application servers-BEA (WebLogic) or IBM (WebSphere), or Sun
- Worked with one RDBMS - DB2 or Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Programming languages - Java (Core Java, Servlets, Design Patterns). Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Knowledge of JSP, XML, JDBC, SQL. Knowledge of JSF/Spring is a plus.
- SUN Java Application or Business Component Developer certification is a plus.
5. Java Web Developer or Java Web Team Leader with website development experience.
-Additional experience with Eclipse, Hibernate, Apache and Tomcat is a plus.
-Extensive experience in desktop and web application project development.
-Software development of SOA applications on the Websphere platform
-Develop and customize SOA Java services on the IBM Websphere and MQ bus platform.
-Experience with e-commerce front end, Customer support systems, Content management system, Order processing, and third party product support.
6. Java Developer or Architect with E-commerce experience (2 positions)
• Having designed and architected large scale E-commerce applications.
• Takes a company's business strategy and defines an IT systems architecture to support that strategy.
• Analyze and design technology approaches and develop global architectures and technology solutions.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and standards for impact on Customer.
• Performs the role of technical lead for large application development projects.
• Provide guidance and technical direction to team members, including training materials and presentations on relevant products and/or technologies.
• Review, recommend, and provide corrective action plans as required from a technical perspective.
• 10+ years of total experience
• 6+ years of experience as an Architect.
• Ecommerce experience a must.
• Strong client communication and facilitation skills.
• Ability to work in a complex client environment involving multiple parties; ability to resolve challenging dependencies.
• Develop technical architecture and specifications.
o J2EE Frameworks – Spring/Hibernate, Web Services, EJB3, etc.
o Application Server – WebLogic, JBoss
o Strong knowledge on implementing Enterprise Application Security
o Good DB knowledge, including Oracle
o Knowledge of the following would be a plus: .NET, cloud computing, mobile technologies, caching technologies
For immediate consideration, forward your resume in Word format to: