Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron Inc. is seeking Java Production Support Engineer to join our St. Louis, MO team.
Senior Systems Analyst for Java Production Support Role -- full stack experienced role for delivering on straight through financial transactions. Provide comprehensive production and development support, including researching customer questions and issues raised via incident process, problem definition and solution, ticket documentation, and customer support. Identify root cause and implement code fix for defects identified.
- Work on Production issues and defects to provide timely diagnostics, recommendations and resolution
- Work with critical development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics, configuration or data changes and/or code fix
- Interface with other downstream application and business operations teams on issues and problems
- Identify areas of improvement, implementing automation and monitoring and inspection of outputs and resulting data where appropriate
- Support software Release testing and Server Upgrades, provide production support sign off for new versions
- Support Disaster Recovery Testing documentation and support during testing weekends
- Maintain support documentation and process flows
- Liaison between the IT and the Business/Operations
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the application to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
- Utilize and monitor internal performance monitoring for continuous improvement in code quality and delivery.
- Strong experience in full lifecycle software delivery
- Experience on DevOps CI/CD (preferred Grade, Maven, Sonar, Jenkins)
- Experience working in a support role.
- Development background in Object Oriented Programming with Java.
- Financial services experience.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Adaptable to changing environments.