New Iron Group has a great full-time opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused full-stack Java developer, who cares about writing clean, well-designed, tested code.
We’ve placed over 60 technical staff within this org! Join a Kanban team that's practicing real continuous improvement, with a delivery infrastructure to ship features one by one to production. Come work in a fun and close-knit environment, delivering great software.
- Designing and building web application components and REST services with TDD to support business user stories
- Refactoring existing application code to improve design clarity and reduce maintenance costs
- Joining design and code reviews
- Learning, pairing, collaborating, and otherwise improving the development process
- 3+ years of Java (Java 8, Spring Boot)
- 2+ years SaaS
- 1+ years AWS
- Strong background in unit testing
- OO Design and design patterns; must be able to solve problems in a simple, neat and organized way
- Agile; Must have practical experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration
- Authorization to work indefinitely for any employer without sponsorship; present or future sponsorship or sponsorship transfer is not available for this position.
This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.