IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
IDEMIA is the global leader in trusted identities and committed to staying on top of the disruptive innovations that impact our industry. Our products and services provide mission critical services for state and federal government agencies and leading technology companies. We leverage the latest technologies to deliver world-class products spanning public and private sectors such as finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IOT. Our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations – streamlining and securing identities so people can travel, pay, live, and play without hassle or worry.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Java backend software engineer to join our enrollment services team in Franklin, TN. In this role, you will be a contributor on a team of developers to design and build secure services as part of our SaaS biometric-based enrollment ecosystem that delivers services to millions of customers through other customer facing teams using your services.
- You will design, implement, document, test, and support highly-scalable, fault-tolerant, enrollment platform components.
- You will refactor and migrate existing applications to a cloud-based architecture.
- You will identify and execute technical debt items.
- You will participate in design and development of quality practices through test strategies and test automation.
- Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
- Must be based in the Franklin TN office (Remote is not an option)
- You are a US Citizen (required).
- You have 2 years of experience as a software engineer.
- You are a self-starter with strong analytical skills and a continuous learning mindset.
- You are competent with the Java programming language, Linux, SQL, and object-oriented concepts.
- You have experience with Spring, JPA, Hibernate, and Domain Driven Design.
- You have migrated backend monolithic applications to microservice architecture.
- You have experience utilizing Amazon Web Services as part of solutions.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.