"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Travel - 60% +
- Java Full Stack
- agile, DevOps, APIs, Microservices, Data Integration
- Lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance for development, governance, and operational life cycle
- Work on given business requirements to develop highly efficient, fault tolerant code following industry best practices such as TDD, and following OOAD design principles
- Work on application development, software installation, operations readiness, database design and installation, and test automation.
- Help build CI/CD automation, CI/CD tooling setup, automate deployment following DevOps principles and best practices
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
- Identify opportunities and efficiencies in customers IT operating model, and support implementation of the SLDC pipeline to get greater value out of the Client platform.
- Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the field
- Work with Client product leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
- Highly experienced in building cloud-native, cloud-scale applications with microservices, and RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies and programming languages in short amount of time
- Experience in at least one project as a full stack developer involved in all areas of application lifecycle from requirements to operations.
- Experience in deployment automation using any scripting language such as Unix shell scripting, Powershell, Terraform, Cloudformation etc.
- Able to install and configure any software such as CI/CD tools (git, Jenkins, Artifactory, chef/puppet or other equivalents).
- Working knowledge of container architecture, container frameworks such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes
- Good understanding of operations architecture, log aggregation, performance monitoring, security monitoring etc.
- Major contribution to any leading open-source projects will be a plus