FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking a Java/SQL Programmer/Analyst to work in the New Orleans, LA area. United States citizenship and an active Secret DoD security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Performing detailed program design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation of software.
- Enhance data quality, correct deficiencies, meet mandated requirements, and implement necessary enhancement.
- Other support duties as needed/directed.
- The following skills are required:
- Five to Seven (5-7) years of related experience is required.
- Expertise with developing Java code in an Oracle database environment.
- 5-7 years’ experience in writing, testing and documenting JAVA code using object-oriented techniques.
- 5-7 years’ experience with HTML, Servlets, JSP, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs), Data Access Objects (DAOs), and Oracle database interfaces with software code.
- 2-4 years of using SQL. Should have experience in building complex SQL statements to access normalized application data with complex relationships. Specific Oracle SQL including server side implementation (Triggers and Procedures) experience is a plus.
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to work closely with customers and identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new technologies and a desire to deliver quality solutions to the customer.
- The following skills are desired:
- Strong working knowledge of the Oracle JDeveloper development environment and the ADF-Application Development Framework
- Basic knowledge of the administration of Oracle WebLogic server.
- Working knowledge of MS Project for use in workflow development and task tracking.
- Develops alternative approaches to design, test and evaluation techniques for solving automation problems, evaluates and recommends that which will provide the optimum solution balancing specific project needs with economic constraints. Interfaces with and uses micro, mini and mainframe computer systems in addressing project objectives.
- Convert Oracle Forms to a Java EE application using Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF). The process entails extensive use of the Oracle JDeveloper IDE and ADF Business Components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field is required.
- Active Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITC’S Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.