Veritude is hiring a Java Developer (Tech Lead) to work in Westlake, Texas at Fidelity Investments.
The Java Developer will be responsible for setting up design, development and implementation of applications/ framework in the SOA domain.
The person will be having following main responsibilities:
- Design, Develop, Implement technical solutions on a platform dedicated to handle large volume of data and transactions.
- Asses and research current implementations of the platform and determine the course of action required to elevate the platform to meet customer needs.
- Will be driving technical initiative with US partners, prototyping, showing, buying in from cross-geography teams
- Taking the business requirements coupled with existing architecture to set a technical vision for features and major components and clearly articulate the evolutionary steps to achieve it
- Should be setting and communicating and reinforcing technical standards
- Providing leadership for junior and senior engineers alike, understands how to leverage and enhance their current skills
- Working with Operations to plan major infrastructure upgrades, to troubleshoot issues and to tune the environment for optimal performance and uptime
- Collaborate with peers and management on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements, and opportunities to improve our customer's service experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent grasp of business process and operational workflow modeling.
- Experience working and integrating with 3rd party vendors.
- 8+ years of experience
- Web Service, middle tier or backend process development in an enterprise environment
- Solid hands-on experience with Java and OO programing
- Spring framework
- Developing SOAP Web Service using JAX-WS (CXF, Spring-WS, etc.)
- Test Driven Development (JUNIT, etc.)
- Design Patterns (IOC/DI, etc.)
- SOA concepts and best practices
- JMS application development and concepts of reliable messaging and asynchronous processing
- Cloud – hosting applications on cloud
- Designing and Developing REST Web Services
- Experienced in Continuous Integration using Maven/Jenkin/Udeploy
- Experienced in rule engines, such as IBM ODM
- Rational Software Architect
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- AWS Cloud Certification
- Designing and Developing Microservices