You will be responsible for defining requirements, designing, developing, and writing unit tests. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must as the position involves direct collaboration with many adjacent teams with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Participate in the design and delivery of new, highly integrated, web based solutions
- Document requirements and designs for communication to technical and lay audiences
- Develop high quality and testable code, while identifying opportunities to evolve our coding best practices
- Collaborate with quality analysts to ensure test cases and plans are well designed in order to reduce risk and ensure code coverage
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with web development
- Proven experience delivering high-quality, integrated solutions
- Self-motivated, able to produce results with minimal direction
- Ability to learn quickly and collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Solid organizational skills
- Expertise with Java and web related technologies; CSS, HTML, jQuery
- Creative and effective problem solver
- Experience with Object-oriented design
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Demonstrated experience in/with requirement analysis
- Experience with consuming and creating REST web services
- Experience with database design and SQL
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.