The Marketing Technology team is responsible for enhancing and building systems that are focused on lead generation, brand awareness and educating potential consumers of the benefits of our products and services. We are looking for an Application Engineer to join our Marketing Technology Engineering team to help architect and build out a new email marketing platform. You will work cross-functionally between product, marketing, data, design and security engineering to build a new email marketing platform on an industry leading email service provider.
We are a team of engineers that work with Marketing department and product organization to design and build solutions for lead acquisition, brand awareness, consumer education, etc.
As a member of the Marketing Technology Team you will be...
• Designing a brand-new email marketing platform.
• Building out integrations with the new email platform.
• Migrating existing email campaigns and landing pages to the new platform.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in software development.
• Experience creating HTML email templates.
• Familiarity with git.
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target. (huge plus!)
• Familiarity with cross platform email testing tools (Litmus, Email on Acid).
• Experience with microservices architecture and database technologies.
• Familiarity with AWS.
• Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or related technologies.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and familiarity with Jira.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178