LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
- You will be part of the team responsible for maintaining the code for our Node microservices which includes bug resolution, enhancements, and new features.
- Work with the technical led to identify API and back end needs
- Understand proposed features and define API’s and back end technology to support implementation of those features
- Ensure that back end and API’s are appropriately documented
- Work with an advanced collection of APIs and tools that are already in place
- 5+ years Node.js experience
- Basic understanding of REST API & experience consuming APIs
- Awareness of server-side performance considerations
- Expert knowledge of server-side frameworks
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies
- Familiarity with GIT and tools such as JIRA
- Strong communication and presentation skills to provide new feature demos to project stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong desire to move projects forward and be proactive
- Seeks opportunities to learn and improve
- Follows current technology improvements and recommends their usage in company products if applicable
- Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile: 1 year (Preferred)
- Node.js: 5 years (Required)
- Jira: 1 year (Preferred)
- API consumption: 1 year (Required)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.