We are looking for a talented web developer to join the global Foreign Exchange Software Engineering team. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience developing in a high pressure, time critical environment. Please reach out to Eric O'Rourke at for specifics.
- Experience with one or more web-based Data Visualization tools/libraries
- Source code management, Continuous Integration and Delivery- GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Linux, shell scripting
- Test automation - experience using tools such as Mocha, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Agile development methods
- Passionate about learning, automating, and innovating
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work streams and to organize self and others to deliver in a timely fashion.
- Full Stack:
- Relational database experience (Oracle preferred).
- Experience developing in cloud based architectures / development paradigms
- Experience building secure RESTful api's, Experience with micro-service architectures
- Business and Application Experience:
- Foreign Exchange markets
- Investment banking trading business in general
BS in Computer Science, Math or other related subject or equivalent qualification
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer