Job Title: JDE Financial Business Analyst
Job Location: Southfield, MI or Lowell, MA
Start date: ASAP
What we offer:
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
This position will provide Functional support for the JDE 9.2 Financial and ERP Security applications for North America. Supports and provides guidance on modernization to the JDE 9.2 Financial processes as well as boundary applications. Active participation in compliance, documentation and training.
- Resolution of assigned ServiceNow tickets for JDE, Data and Boundary Application issues.
- Works with stakeholders at all levels of business to gather, define and document business requirements for harmonization and modernization.
- Serve as the subject matter by understanding current system functionality and configuration while working to drive standardization in system functionality
- Contribute to organization wide harmonization and modernization improvements.
- Development of testing and training plans.
- Gathering of requirements and documentation of business requirements. Translating those requirements into specification documents.
- Risk mitigation for issues that arise with the NA ERP platform.
- Advise on master data setup for finance including AAI/DMAAI configurations, AP and AR.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related experience.
- Hands-on experience in Financial modules including AR, AP, GL, General Accounting, Manufacturing Accounting, Fixed Assets, Treasury
- Knowledge of other JD Edwards 9.1 and above functionality and Business Processes including Procurement, Inventory, Warehousing and Manufacturing.
- Excellent data analytic skills
- JDE Security / QSoft
- APICS Certification
- E1 Certifications
- QSoft Experience
- E1 Pages