Marketing, Coordination and Outreach Professionals! Mingle with VIP personnel and be a communications liaison as key contributor for the exciting contract, JE-OPETS! Exciting Mission! Exciting Opportunity!
Established in 2001, The Tauri Group is a professional services firm known for our analytic rigor, practical solutions, and trusted advice in the areas of CBRN threat mitigation, defense science and technology, homeland security, and adjacent domains. We offer the financial stability and breadth of capability of a large company coupled with the corporate commitment and attention of a small firm. Our subject matter expertise, determination, agility, and commitment to active and ongoing client and stakeholder engagement enable us to solve tough problems and deliver results-oriented solutions that help our customers achieve mission success. We tackle our clients most challenging problems by combining analytical rigor with world-class expertise and relevant operational experience. At The Tauri Group, we do what s right for the Program, the Mission, and the Nation.
We are seeking Exhibit Coordinators to support the Joint Program Office for Chem-Bio Defense, JE-OPETS contract. The successful candidate will provide strategic communication outreach and be responsible for JPEO CBD event marketing.
Candidates must have a current SECRET clearance.
Education and Experience Required
Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Business Management/Communications or related field with 6 years general experience and 3 years relevant experience or Associates degree in Computer Science/Business Management/Communications or related field with 8 years general experience and 5 years relevant experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Expertise in writing, editing and communications
- Develop and refine top level briefings for public presentation for the organization, locate and reserve appropriate meeting space for the VIP meeting, setup and take down any event materials such as marketing banners and materials, and if VIP visits are external to the facility, ensure all presentation materials are available at the external site. In addition, coordinate and schedule Subject Matter Experts attendance / staffing of booths.
- Update product sheets on a quarterly basis and ensure they are posted on external and internal websites.
- Author the monthly stakeholder's newsletter by working with Senior Leadership to ensure the mission and vision of the monthly newsletter is achieved and shall maintain the email addresses for the Monthly Stakeholder's newsletter.
- Manage the Joint Project Management Office's external website along with managing the Joint Product Management Office's internal social media.
- Provide strategic communication outreach at various Department of Defense related conferences, exhibits and graphics support; manage all JPEO-CBD HQ conferences/exhibitions, visits from generals/ flag officers and senior civilian Department of Defense leaders, and in-house events.
At The Tauri Group, you'll collaborate with an elite, creative team of scientists, engineers, analysts, operations specialists, policy experts, and acquisition support specialists. We attract people who love their work and are dedicated to the complex challenges facing today's world. Our culture fosters engagement and enthusiasm, attracts and retains proven experts, and maintains a flexible environment that supports clients and staff. From our easily accessible offices in Alexandria, Virginia to our comprehensive benefits package, every aspect of our operations is designed to bring us the best in the field.
Financially, The Tauri Group is a smart choice, offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 401(k), including competitive matching and 100 % vesting after only one year
- Business development and referral bonuses
We support your life outside of the office, too, with benefits including:
- Highly competitive medical insurance and multiple plans to choose from
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Eight paid hours a year that you can devote to charity
- Flexible work schedules