Requisition ID: 31021
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
JennAir Brand Manager - A&D Showroom Lead (NYC)
We are seeking a highly qualified Showroom Brand Manager to lead the JennAir design and brand experience center at the A&D building in New York City. As Showroom Lead, you will take ownership of the entire showroom space and team management. You will deliver an inspired experience, unlike anything that exists in the appliance industry today, through events management, product training, and new business development opportunities. This role is a core component of the JennAir business strategy and will report directly to the JennAir Senior Brand Manager.
- Lead the JennAir A&D Showroom operation, including two additional team members focused on training, events, and business development.
- Champion the JennAir Brand and Product Strategy everyday with passion through deep knowledge of consumer, including insights, purchase drivers and behaviors.
- Understand, own, and execute the JennAir Strategic brand architecture including:
- on brand physical, sensorial, and experiential space management.
- Responsible for calendar of events, hours of operation, and monthly/quarterly brand business performance updates.
- Responsible for showroom budget management and financial analysis.
- Bachelor Degree
- 4+ years experience in marketing, management or training
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, General Management or Hospitality.
- MBA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate on all levels, to external trade partners, end consumers, key influencers and fellow employees.
- Strong digital competency and comfort with tools such as tablets, mobile applications, and screens.
- Previous experience with experiential marketing and/or live event/show production.
- Previous experience in guest service, hospitality, retail or other customer facing environment.
- Familiarity with New York City and surrounding area, including contacts & market knowledge.
- Firm grasp of marketing methods and processes, and a proven ability to develop briefs that deliver breakthrough results
- Past experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- Dynamic motivator/leader, relationship builder.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Social Media, Business Development, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Sales