Requisition ID: 31022
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
JennAir Market Manager - A&D New Business Development (NYC)
We are seeking a highly qualified New Business Development Manager to support the JennAir design and brand experience center at the A&D building in New York City. As New Business Development Manager, you will serve as an extension of our brand team, building strong relationships with key influencers (designers, architect, builders, and retail) in the Northeast Region, contributing directly to JennAir brand health and sales goals.
- Lead business development at the A&D Showroom, build influencer relationships and deliver on clearly identified sales goals.
- Own strategic business planning and develop tactical plans to establish new business opportunities based on knowledge gained through marketplace analytics.
- Manage relationships and events with key influencers and connect these contacts to the existing trade base.
- Demonstrate superior knowledge of brand and product to support showroom training needs.
- Champion the JennAir Brand and Product Strategy everyday with passion.
- Lead business planning strategy integration with the JennAir sales team in the Northeast region.
- Bachelor Degree
- 4+ years experience in marketing, management or sales training
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or Finance
- MBA preferred.
- Luxury consumer good sales experience.
- Familiarity with New York City and surrounding area, including contacts & market knowledge.
- Past experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience in guest service, hospitality, retail or other customer facing environment.
- Ability to develop business plans and drive sales strategy.
- Proven ability to find and establish new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate on all levels, to external trade partners, end consumers, key influencers and fellow employees.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Superior training and engaging presentation skills
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Business Development, Social Media, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Marketing, Management