Requisition ID: 31024
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
JennAir - New Product Brand Manager
We are seeking a New Product Brand Manager to join our corporate team of rebel marketers. In this role, you will develop a deep knowledge of the consumer and influencer path to purchase. With this knowledge and ownership of the JennAir brand ethos, you will create industry leading marketing plans and deliver key consumer facing assets to market, such as high fashion influenced imagery and product feature messaging. This role is a core component of the JennAir business strategy and will report directly to the JennAir Senior Brand Manager.
- Lead JennAir Brand Strategy and influence the product development process to consistently launch brand driven product excellence.
- Understand the consumer/influencer experience and decision making process throughout the path to purchase and post purchase.
- Manage agencies to deliver breakthrough creative, including imagery and messaging for our website, mobile app, showroom, and monthly data reporting.
- Own development of product and brand claims to deliver strategic messaging opportunities.
- Support budget management associated with assigned marketing activities
- Bachelor Degree
- 4+ years of marketing and brand management experience
- Bachelor Degree with Marketing Concentration
- Firm grasp of marketing methods and processes, and a proven ability to develop briefs that deliver breakthrough results
- Proven ability to uncover insights and develop recommendations grounded in those insights
- Past experience working with agencies or cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills, and presentation skills
- Dynamic motivator/leader, relationship builder
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Niles
Nearest Secondary Market: South Bend
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Social Media, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Management