ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service and team members
- Monitor guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Maintain par levels of operating supplies and equipment for each bar obtaining replacement stock from warehouse inventory.
- Place liquor, fruit, and bar supplies in their designated places following established storage guidelines and safety procedures.
- Replace empty beer kegs.
- Ensure that garnish items are adequately prepared and stocked.
- Fills ice bins with crushed or cubed ice from designated ice machines.
- Operate and maintain all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Remove and properly dispose of debris accumulated at the bar in accordance with department procedures.
- Clean counter areas, sinks and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements. This includes purchasing and wearing slip resistant safety shoes when performing all job duties
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license