AutoCAD Job Captain for reputable firm in Culver City!
As a JOB CAPTAIN, you will be responsible for:
- Create thorough sets of highly technical construction documents without supervision.
- Excellent communication skills with the client, team, consultants, and government officials.
- Ability to coordinate Structural and MEP Consultant Drawings.
- Superior knowledge of technical detailing, construction materials and methods.
- Ability to source products and materials.
- Thorough understanding of the Construction Administration process.
- Perform detailed site surveys.
- 3 years minimum of experience
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- High proficiency in AutoCAD required
- Efficiency in managing multiple tenant improvement projects across all phases.
Contact me for details! Email resume and work samples to email or call 310-800-9064
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.