Do you thrive in an imaginative and inventive environment? We are seeking to add a Job Captain to join our Healthcare team in Newport Beach. The Healthcare team works on various projects from medical & health facilities to specialty clinics.
An ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of building systems, codes, and standards as they relate to their assigned projects and assists in collaborating with internal staff and studio and firm management as well as external contacts. This individual has experience with projects ranging in size and complexity. We are looking for a stellar individual who wants to change the world, one project at a time. Sound like you?
As the Job Captain, you willâ€¦
- Be responsible for production and coordination of drawings and specifications, including consultant coordination of projects.
- Coordinate with project leaders to develop solutions for basic design problems, including program compliance, code and agency compliance, product research, schedule commitments and agency interface.
- Be responsible for technical oversight and coordination of project activities with clients, consultants, contractors, and staff.
- Assist project leads in developing project documents for bidding and construction and with construction administration tasks for projects.
- Coordinate with project leaders to develop plans, address and find solutions for basic project-related issues.
- Identify and addresses issues affecting project budget, construction costs, schedule, and any risk management issues for the Firm.
- Advise project leaders of potential client and consultant requested changes to scope of work; determine cause and effect to project budget and schedule.
- Prepare documents for accuracy and coordination with consultants and project teams.
- Be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Produce accurate work as a part of a coordinated project team.
- Perform complete quality control reviews as appropriate.
- Be responsible for delegating tasks to staff as well as coaching and supporting staffâ€™s professional development.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills.
Job Captain Qualifications â€“ The Must-Haves (Required)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Architecture or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years architectural project experience
- Proficient with BIM/Revit software programs, MS Office Suite, Bluebeam
- Prior experience with Healthcare projects (OSHPD experience a huge plus)
Job Captain Qualifications â€“ The Like-to-Haves (Not Required)
- LEED accreditation
Compensation DOE. We offer health benefits, competitive paid time off, 401(k) and eligibility for annual bonuses!
Powered by JazzHR