Scarsella Bros., Inc. is a family owned Heavy Highway Construction Company headquartered in Kent, WA. We are seeking a Job Site Operations Assistant. The Job Site Operations Assistant provides technical & administrative information to teams and crews working on multiple projects.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Project Manager and Superintendent with day to day operations
- Manage and process submittals
- Manage and process RFIs
- Maintain daily work tickets
- Review time cards for accuracy and submittal
- Track project quantities
- Manage and maintain force account work
- Assist with preparing change orders
- Track and manage change orders
- Document project issues/conditions
- Maintain organized and detailed project records
- Obtain permits, badges and access requests in advance
- Review/code/approve project invoices for payment processing
- Assist with coordination of subcontractors
- Assist with project schedule and submittal
- Assist with safety communication and compliance
- Assist Contract Administration with compliance issues as needed
- Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1-2 Years Experience
Scarsella Bros., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All or any portion of this job description is subject to elimination, modification or addition at any time at the discretion of the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process.