***THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A SIGN ON/REFERRAL BONUS***Concrete Job Supervisor
CONCRETE JOB SUPERVISOR & CONCRETE JOB PROJECT MANAGER
We are currently seeking an experienced Concrete Job Supervisor and a Concrete Project Manager familiar with DOT concrete specifications and quality control with a minimum of 3 years concrete paving experience.
- Employee Development & Management
- Supervise and direct daily work to ensure safe & efficient workflow and meet timeline demands, ensuring projects remain on schedule
- Ensuring all work is performed in a safe manner and all safety procedures are followed
- Manage Administrative tasks
- Read, interpret & implement construction plans & survey stakes
- Maintaining an orderly & secure job site
- Collaborate with internal & external parties to maximize efficiencies, equipment transfers & optimize utilization of employees, equipment and materials
- Manage Administrative tasks in conjunction with projects including:
- Appropriate & timely submission of receipts and invoices for job expenses
- Communicate project details, progress & changes to appropriate parties
- 3 years experience with concrete paving
- Employee & job site management experience
- Must possess a valid Driver s license with good driving record
Skills & Special Requirements
- Willing to work overtime and out of town during the busy, construction season
- Willing to work weekends when required
Dependent upon achievement of certain employment status and eligibility requirements the Company offers the following benefits:
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Accommodations for Overnight Travel
Employee Assistance Program
Subsistence Pay for Overnight Travel
Educational Assistance Plans
Ongoing Training Programs
Payroll Deduction Service for Supplemental Insurance Plans
Section 125 Unreimbursed Medical/Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
BX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; minorities and women are encouraged to apply. BX is a Drug Free workplace; pre-employment drug screen required. We use E-Verify. BX Civil and Construction is looking for honest, hard-working men and women who love solving problems and working with people.
To be considered for employment, please submit an application on-line.
BX Civil & Construction is a specialty highway contractor whose primary product lines include the following: guardrail; fencing; seeding; dirt and pipe work; signing; concrete structures, rehabilitation, and paving; dust control; foundation drilling; erosion control. Crews have worked on South Dakota Department of Transportation projects covering the entire state, various cities and county projects, Corps of Engineers projects on the dam system and flood control projects in Sioux Falls, SD. With almost 70 employees and the ability to put many crews on a project, the company has consistently been able to meet the difficult time constraints of project completions over the years. The company has a solid reputation for delivering quality work in a timely manner, based on more than 50 years of experience in roadside development.