Nestled into the Rocky Mountains just a stone’s throw from Glacier National Park, Kalispell, Montana offers an unparalleled quality of life and some of the best views in the world. Combined with a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence, Kalispell Regional Healthcare offers one of the best working environments around. Come join our growing team!
- Well established primary care group to include 18 providers including family practitioners, pediatricians, internist, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Rapidly growing program with many pediatric subspecialties located at the hospital.
- Modern, new children’s facility to open in 2019
- Expanding med-peds staff of physicians
- Full-time opportunity (4-day work week)
- 1:6 call rotation
- Competitive compensation package
- Signing bonus
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center employed model
Family Health Care is expanding its staff of med/peds physicians to better serve the community. We at Family Health Care, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, live by a straightforward philosophy that keeps us on target for providing the very best in medical care for all ages.