Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Blue Cross Arena, a multi-purpose indoor arena in downtown Rochester, we provide food and beverage concessions, and luxury suites catering for our partner. The arena is primarily known as the home of the American Hockey League’s Rochester Americans and National Lacrosse League’s Rochester Knighthawks. We’re working behind the scenes and on the front lines – making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be. - Pending Signed ContractThe Opportunity
Experience the thrill of the game by providing a positive guest experience to thousands of fans each game. We are hiring for the following positions:
- Warehouse Porter
- Cashroom Attendants
- Office Admin
Please indicate position(s) of interest on application. These positions are part time and seasonal, including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Scheduling is event-driven. This position is ideal for anyone looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
Why work for us?
- Experience the game day excitement at Blue Cross Arena!
- Work with your friends – Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Close to public transportation (.5 mile walk to RTS Transit Center)
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Majority evening hours makes for a perfect part-time second job
- Seasonal position ideal for college students and retirees
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Help sports fans create memorable moments. Apply today!