Journey Plumber - ( STA005674 ) Journey Plumber
Organization : H0561 Local Maintenance Services
Installs, repairs and maintains water lines, storm drainage, and gas lines.
- Inspects installs, perform preventive maintenance and repairs or modification to plumbing fixtures, plumbing lines, and acid waste lines.
- Perform tests and repairs, or modifications to gas lines and backflow preventers.
- Supervise and/or coordinates work efforts with outside contractors.
- Work with sprinkler (non-fire suppression) and/or irrigation systems.
- Perform plumbing maintenance work in UH managed buildings, repair pipes, fixtures and open clogged drains.
- Install & repairs plumbing fixtures, including water heaters; install new plumbing.
- Assembles, install and repairs pipes, values, fitting & fixtures of heating/cooling, water, gas and drainage systems according to specification and plumbing codes.
- Clean out sewer lines with electric sewer rodding equipment and high pressure jet-machines.
- Interprets building plans and blue prints. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
(THIS JOB REQUIRES A VALID TEXAS DRIVER'S LICENSE)
Qualifications High school and 3 years experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Requires technical certification or licensing directly related to the job, as specified on a job description addendum.
Note : Valid Plumbers Journey License required.
- Applicants please submit three professional references along with resume.
Salary : 17.26 - 22.01
Required Attachments by Candidate : Resume, Cover Letter/Letter of Application
Employee Status : Regular/Benefits
Job Posting : Feb 19, 2020, 2:54:10 PM