We are looking for Carpenters (Rough and Finish) of all skill levels for various projects throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. Competitive wages, flexible schedule and access to some of the biggest construction companies currently working in the area!
Carpenter Responsibilities Include:
• Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
• Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install the framework
• Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
• Helping place and secure wood during the building process
• Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
• Journeyman Carpenter minimum 5 years of finish/rough commercial/ residential carpentry experience
• Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/countertops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
• Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite.
Carpenter,Carpenters,Journeyman Carpenter,Carpenters and Helper,Finish Carpenters