Location: Grantley Plant in York, PA. All work will be based at this location.
Shift: First shift, 6:30am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday
Pay: $25.36 per hour. Position is bonus eligible also.
Benefits: Eligible for benefits on first day of employment
How you will do it
2.Uses shop mathematics and handbook formulas.
3. Works from drawings or sketches.
4. Uses all type of precision measuring instruments.
5. Highly diversified work. Plan, lay-out, set-up, and operate machine tools for machine development, repair, and production of parts and equipment.
6. Continuous attention to diversified work with operating and setting up machine tools.
What we look for
1. Machinist or Tool and Die Journeyman papers/certification required
2. Thorough knowledge of machine shop practices and technology, machine tool operations, and working qualities of materials.
3. Ability to perform moderate physical effort working continuously with lightweight or average weight materials while making set-ups, moving material, loading, and unloading parts. Crane is available as needed.
4. U.S. Citizen
1. Experience working with CNC machinery including, but not limited to, mills, lathes, horizontal, grinders, etc
2. Experience working with machining for development of parts and equipment
3. Ability to read and understand G-code programming
4. Experience working with MIL-Specs (military specifications)
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Division: JCFS (Johnson Controls Federal Systems)